Guild Scape

Where Scape Guilds go!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Life the RPG

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight
Elitest
Elitest

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Life the RPG   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 am

You walk swiftly through the desolate streets of Angmar. You're concerned that the mindless savages from this part of town will be quick to act upon a humble journeyman such as yourself. An ambush that would cost you dearly.

You see the crossroads, a safe sanctuary in which your worries and inner quarrels may be dismissed. You're about to reach them! when suddenly!

A level 24 Asian Female has appears!

* Flee
* Talk
* Fight
* Skills
* Spells
* Equipment

Razz I suppose the next person can choose what to do and continue the story! Very Happy

*edit* W00t I'm the first person to post in the Role Playing section! cheers

Mastermind
Mastermind

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:30 pm

hellos there master hero! My name is Anita and i have been journeying for quite some time. Sadly, i have run into a bit of trouble while questing and am in need of assistance. May i please request the use of your mighty longsword?

xD

if you don't get this...than u don't know me very well...

-anita (the lvl 24 asian girl)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deco
Moderater

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 pm

my longsword's longer rofl Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pimpsrus.org
Twilight
Elitest
Elitest

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:01 pm

I'm stunned as this angelic figure approaches me. Her beatific smile, the way she strides as if there's nothing that can crush her, it's beautiful. I paused to think... "I must be dreaming? Lack of water, dehydration? That must be it!"

As I was contemplating as to whether or not this experience was real or not she caught my eye and uttered a simple yet seemingly perfect sentence. She was asking for my aid, how could I refuse!

A level 24 Asian Female has appears!

Quote :
  • * Flee

• * Talk

• * Fight

• * Skills

• * Spells

* Equipment
    • > *Mighty Long Sword Razz

• *Camera

• *Snow Globe

• * Fish Food

You aid the level 24 Asian Female.
She uses your sword for quite some time.
- 5 stamina
+ 8 happiness

Mastermind
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:18 pm

as the mighty hero sleeps soundly in bed, with a satisfied smirk on his face, I awaken with a quick jolt and slowly ease myself from his grip. Whilst he still slumbers, I reach over to his netherweave bag and ninja loot all of his gold and disenchant all of his epics in 12.63 seconds flat. Before i leave, i take a quick look back and smile to myself, thinking,

thank god for that tauren shaman earlier, made this job a whole lot easier

-anita (the lvl 24 asian kunoichi [female ninja])

P.S. - pwned

Elitest
Elitest

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:57 am

You awake the next morning to feel the punishing ice cold winds against your naked body. You've been played...

- 3 Dignity
- 2 Constitution

Though you have to admit perhaps it was worth it spending a night with that cunning witch, she may of looted your current belongings but the night was perfect and you still had your belongings in the bank a handy investment for times like this. You have a general idea of where the nearest bank is and decide to head there immediately to collect your belongings. You cover yourself up with cloth, humiliating as it is for a paladin to be wearing cloth you will have to for the time being...

You venture down the cold streets of Angmar and hit a T-junction, do you:

A: Go left, the sight of the street itself disturbs you. It's stained with blood, clearly the aftermath of a fight you had luckily missed by staying with the woman for the night.

B: A shortcut to the bank however, the alley is quite narrow and dark so you're not sure whether or not to it's a good idea to go down there.

You peer down to your actions menu and remember you have no equipment and you're only wearing cloth sheets from the bed. You will need to avoid a fight at all costs.

Actions wrote:
  • * Flee

• * Talk

• * Fight

• * Skills

• * Spells

* Equipment
    • * Empty

The grim reminder of having no equipment has left you lost for words.

- 2 Happiness

Moderater

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:19 am

and then all of a sudden the awsome chriss came along and raped every virgin in the village and burned teh houses down whiel enslaving the men cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fera
Mastermind
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:26 pm

and WHAT"S wrong with wearing cloth on a paly HMMMM?

i'll have u know that i have a priestadin (healadin with cloth equips) hybrid and cloth seems to work fairly well seeing as its all that's left when i can loot the leftovers!

Underling
Underling

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Oops, made a booboo. Razz

Last edited by Roselea on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roselea
Underling
Underling

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 pm

[quote="Roselea"]
chriss wrote:
and then all of a sudden the awsome chriss came along and raped every virgin in the village and burned teh houses down whiel enslaving the men cheers

As a poof of white smoke appears before the evil and lusty rapist, a priest bats at the thick, pallid tendrils of smoke with a cough.

"Ho there, evil one! I shall smite thee with a blast of the Ancient Gods of Azeroth! I shall avenge the virgins of this town and laugh as ye slowly die!"

With a simple gesture of abjuration, a flash of heavenly light springs forth from the priest and encompasses the vile villain, laying him to waste.

Non-chalantly, Roselea walks over to the limp body laying on the ground and kneels down next to him. Taking his charred hand into her own, she prays silently for the restoration of good versus evil in her world.

The end!

+ fight
+ 3 Power
+ 10 Justice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fera
Mastermind
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:22 pm

[quote="Roselea"]
Roselea wrote:
chriss wrote:

As a poof of white smoke appears before the evil and lusty rapist, a priest bats at the thick, pallid tendrils of smoke with a cough.

"Ho there, evil one! I shall smite thee with a blast of the Ancient Gods of Azeroth! I shall avenge the virgins of this town and laugh as ye slowly die!"

With a simple gesture of abjuration, a flash of heavenly light springs forth from the priest and encompasses the vile villain, laying him to waste.

Non-chalantly, Roselea walks over to the limp body laying on the ground and kneels down next to him. Taking his charred hand into her own, she prays silently for the restoration of good versus evil in her world.

The end!

+ fight
+ 3 Power
+ 10 Justice

+99 Epic Win

lol Kelly :3

Moderater

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:40 pm

As the priest walks away from the dead body of the rapists, a lvl 300 paladin named deconos comes across his body.

Not knowing who he is he begins to Teabag him before using redemption on him bringing him back to life! as he comes back to life he asks the great paladin "Gold Plox??"

Deconos replies "My young apprentice rapist,I will tell you what you must do,you must not only rape them but make them earn you gold!"

With that the mighty paladin summons his great steed,and rides off in pursuit of the priest!

A few miles down the road he comes across the lvl 70 priest,and says "Stop where you are priest,or face the wrath of me!!"

with that he waits for her to reply
Back to top Go down
Roselea
Underling
Underling

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Roselea clenches the seam of her cloak and quickly spins on the heals of her boots, facing her pursuer. Cocking her head to one side, her strawberry-blonde hair settles against her delicate face. She raises a hand and makes a quick sign of banishment. Breathing deeply, her exhale relieves any tension she feels from this encounter.

Mustering up her most non-threatening tone, she replies, "Oh, Holy Paladin! Thou knowest not what thou hast done." A long, thin finger points at the undead corpse which was once animated evil. Feeling ill-at-ease with the wicked scourge (whose name, by the way, happens to be Chriss) standing next to the paladin, Roselea shackles the undead in chains. "Better keep that one still," she states as a matter of factly and nods her head in just approval.

"Now to deal with this fool of a paladin...." she thinks wisely to herself.

"My Good Sir!," she states, and as if a thousand angels aid her in a battle of wit, an aura of light plays on the silhouette of her being. "Thou wisheth to speak to me? Ah, it is that time of the night and I must pay homage to the Gods. Come with me for surely a fine gentleman and brave paladin such as yourself can not refuse a prayer to the divine creatures of our ancestry?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fera
Mastermind
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Roselea wrote:
Roselea clenches the seam of her cloak and quickly spins on the heals of her boots, facing her pursuer. Cocking her head to one side, her strawberry-blonde hair settles against her delicate face. She raises a hand and makes a quick sign of banishment. Breathing deeply, her exhale relieves any tension she feels from this encounter.

Mustering up her most non-threatening tone, she replies, "Oh, Holy Paladin! Thou knowest not what thou hast done." A long, thin finger points at the undead corpse which was once animated evil. Feeling ill-at-ease with the wicked scourge (whose name, by the way, happens to be Chriss) standing next to the paladin, Roselea shackles the undead in chains. "Better keep that one still," she states as a matter of factly and nods her head in just approval.

"Now to deal with this fool of a paladin...." she thinks wisely to herself.

"My Good Sir!," she states, and as if a thousand angels aid her in a battle of wit, an aura of light plays on the silhouette of her being. "Thou wisheth to speak to me? Ah, it is that time of the night and I must pay homage to the Gods. Come with me for surely a fine gentleman and brave paladin such as yourself can not refuse a prayer to the divine creatures of our ancestry?"

wow kelly...you right very beautifully! (even if it is about kicking ass and taking names but beautifully nonetheless)

Moderater

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Deconos the great pays homage to the Gods with Roselea.

When they are done she turns around to see the Great paladin standing before.

In one hand is his Blood covered and rusted ancient sword, and in his other the great spellbook of Uther, (from which he had taken from Uther himself in a battle many years before).

As she sees the Paladin fill with the seal of righteousness ,she is hit with his judegement, and then a swift strike from his blood covered sword.

As the priest lay dead on the ground the paladin says "I am sorry priest but thou has been ganked"

At that instant she is ressed by a lvl 10 priest that has come across this battle,both two weak to fight the Paladin they both flee.

Deconos sets the shackled one free and says "go to the nearest town, there are women there ,you must rape thee!!"

The paladin then uses his hearth to transport to an undisclosed location. king
Back to top Go down
Thunderspeed
Elitest
Elitest

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 am

A Mage Named Nova Walks Peacefully and Carefree along a road to only find blood spatterings ahead. He decides it's to dangerous to head on without being prepared, he uses is mage powers to go invisble and walk the path ahead, he see's many a dead and what looked to be violated female bodies lyeing on the cold red ground, he could smell somthhing fowl in the air and hurridly ran to the Sanctum of the moon close by, only to meet a wounded priest and her apprentice, he ask's what was wrong and she replied, "Hello good magi i am roselea, queen of QQ, i am only like this because of a brutsih paladin who has been corrupt, he said hs name was deco, but i have heard the real name of this murderer, his name i dare not speak.

Nova replies" that is horrible, I am glad I followed the road bearing blood marks and violated women, altough i cannot imagine what kind of creetan would do that."

Rosela:"Chriss an unfatable horndog, oh well theres work to be done me and my apprentice must take hither to the land of Northrend"

Nova: "neh , I Offer my services to you m'Lady, Just Give Me one moment as you look parched, -flicks his hands- here is som ewater for you, and for you too ? hmm i dont remember getting your name ?"

?????:"my name is worth no importance in this battle but i thank you very much"

Nova: "you are welcome, but i advise you one thing, do not dabble in the shadow magics, they are quite dangerous and can kill if abused"

?????: "i plan on following Roselea and learning the way of the untainted and the clean."

Nova: ok good well i must say judging from the look of her, she can manage herself and other's quite well."

Roselea:" Tis True (shes says confidently but hummbly) i had to take care of my family for many a year until they were brutaly murdered while i was not around, i could only imagine it was the same evil that crossed my path recently, i can feel it i will get revenge, but i dont kow how."

Nova: "well i offered my services and they are your's, come come hold my hands and i shall take us to a place of untainted magics, and a place to rest up for this perilous journey"

they hold hands and are whisped away in a flash of light

Roselea"this is my home, the great Silvermoon city, i havent been here since, keal was here(Roselea Blushes) but those days are behind me , shall we enter ?"

the 3 enter only to find and eerie presence in the great elven city, the wretched gouls stood around a small group of children.

Roselea: "Stay here my young apprentice, and watch and learn"

Nova: " I Will Lend a Hand M'lady"

Roselea: "stay back this is my job, help only if i need it"

Nova reluctenly steps back and watches with"?????"

Roselea whisps her hands and smiites one of the fowl, they all charge at her, only to be dazled by somthing nobody had seen, someone appears from the shadows, and enslaves them with unholy magics.

"??????#2" you are welcome i needed to get my revenge on those vile creatures (as he thinks to himself, hmm im like a cousin to them wtf am i saying !)

-?????#2- steps out of the shadows to show his eerie face, and god foresaken smell, only to be one of the Foresaken udeads.

(overlay, if you havent figured out who im saying deco is your an idiot)

(and whoever bothered to read that gets a cookie !!!!)

Lesser
Lesser

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED!   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 am

From an impossible distance a bullet travels across the town and through undead skull, dropping the again lifeless corpse to the ground.

A smoking barrel. A skilled marksman with keen vision and KILLER KITTEN-like reflexes. He smiles to himself as he descends his perch upon the tower, the full moon on his back.

As Nova and company make their way around the seemingly desolate city, a voice from a darkened Alleyway...

RANGER: "Did u know, a skilled sniper could hit a coin from 2 miles away? I make it my signature to hit moving objects from 3 miles away."

The mysterious ranger lights up a cigarette, the ember glow revealing his face to the travellers. A dashing figure, seemingly from another land with an unusual skin complexion but no doubt a Sin Dorei. He approaches the party. Holding his long rifle with his right, he outstretched his left hand towards Nova.

RANGER: "The name's Lyle... And I'll have that cookie in return for my bullet."

LYLE: "These lands are lost... They stink of deathless corpses and honourless living. I returned here from my travels in Azeroth as well as the Outlands to find men undead and women nowhere in sight, not even through the sights of my Satan's Reach."

ROSELEA: "This must be the doing of some perverted tyrant..."

NOVA: "Aye... Judging by the living dead roaming about, this must be the deed of none other than the Lich King himself!"

LYLE: "No... Thats not his modus operandi. His plague is indescriminate. But this... This was clearly an assault on the fair maidens of Silvermoon."

?????: "Judging by the signs of struggle we've seen... There is hope that they may yet live."

LYLE: "And if they live... for the sake of our fallen bretheren, we will find them."

Determination burns in our heroes eyes as they followed the trail of fallen men and carriage tracks to the beaches of Eversong, where in horror they chance upon a fleet anchored upon its shores and ruthless captors rounding up their slaves aboard.

To Be Continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MookieBBear
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am

Out comes Lil Mookie from The Mookie Forest...
a tall slightly thin Turren.. whos full of hope corage and trust..
Slowly walks out of the forest gazing at the morning sun... takes in a deep breath of the fresh morning mist.. with beads of morning dew rolling down his soft fluffy fur...

This new Hero now has come not know were his journey will go ... and will soon will realize that his path will intertwine with many other heroes...
In this heros adventure there will be many tragedies and sorrow... but there is also hope for happiness..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen
Underling
Underling

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Overhearing the conversations of the seemingly trustworthy trio, a mysterious figure steps forth from the shade and presents herself to them.

The figure is not tall, but hovers slightly above the others, feet off the ground. She stands aback, allowing the trio to resist a startle. She is enveloped in an elaborate array of ghastly mists, which play through her crimson hair and stir her robes. She is astonishing yet enigmatic in her otherworldly glow.

She takes a few steps forward, her lips slightly apart as if to say something. Her face shows no bitterness or remorse towards the evil that has been done to this land. Her eyes piercing, she floats down to meet the ground and walks towards the trio. Indigo light is left on the ground where her footprints should lie. She opens her lips once more, and in one vapid stride, she speaks.

"So I hear you want to kill a bastard."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thunderspeed
Elitest
Elitest

Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 pm

The trio are satrtled by this mysterious figure, they reply sort of astonished and say, "well yes have you not seen what it hat done ?"

???????#3"of course i have, i have been hunting IT down for as long as over a year now, before i heard of the Holy Magic's of Roselea, i took haste to find her and aid her in our combined goals, until i stumbled accross her with, well a ranger and a Mage, im sure we will need more reinforcements to destroy this force, we will need those skilled in the way of the land, and nature, we need the ever humble string and mighty tauren.

Nova: Were allied with the tauren? great we'el be having steak twice a week(arcane thinks to himself)

Rosela: come hither, tonight we prepare for the journey to the lands of mulgore where the mighty kodo has raided the tauren, for a tousand year or so, hoepfully we will find aid there. Until then i suggest we think of a anme for our humble quaint and currently blood thristy group.

??????#1: M'lady we must hurry i sense the foresaken near by.

Nova: yes, take head and shelter in Falconing square no to far from here.

(they set off walking towards Falconing square with an eerie and rather disturbing feel of someone watching them)

Underling
Underling

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:54 pm

(what happened to decon, chriss, twilight and Fera in this? Smile Need help guys and you all write well)

As the party enters Falconwing Square, Roselea sits at an oaken table and stares at everyone with wild-eyed bewilderment. She's weak and weary from all that has transpired. First she was dead, then alive, and now all these new faces. With sickly, jaded eyes, she stares into a small flickering flame ensconced on a wall. Uncertain of what the future holds, she decides to regain strength with a good night's rest and set out tomorrow to find the tainted evil hovering in the lands of her beloved home.

Her apprentice, Sharine, walks out into the cool night. Her knowledge of herbs, which she has been trained in, has proven to be well learnt. The apprentice returns some time later, carrying healing herbs in her apron. Walking over to the hearth, she boils water in a small iron kettle, and steeps the herbs in water, concocting an odiferous brew. Making Rose a cup of tea, she holds it to the high priestess' pale lips. Rose's feeble hands cover the young lady's hands helping her to drink. Small, deliberate sips are consumed from the potion. Color slowly creeps back into Rose's face and drowsiness lulls her emerald eyes.

"My lady," Sharine replies, "Allow me to tend to your wounds."

The young woman grinds other herbs with a pestle and makes a poultice from them. She packs the stab wounds on Rose's body with her medicinal herbs and staunches the wounds with bandages.

After some time, and feeling quite dizzy, Rose acknowledges each companion with eye-contact and nods. Introducing herself, she waits to learn who everyone is and to hear their story.

Last edited by Roselea on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roselea
Underling
Underling

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:36 pm

bleh, wish we coudl delete error messages Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwen
Underling
Underling

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Immediately concerned by the well-being of the priest, the shadowy lady creeps behind her at a distance. She follows her into Falconwing, and watches the kind aide help her regain her strength.
The shadow figure is drawn to this priest, the only female she has encountered on her long journey. She must keep close. Once the aide leaves the side of this Roselea, the figure slips inside and transfigures into a whispy violet humanshape. Placing a mana potion on the table in front of her, she holds out her hand and speaks, "My name is Yanatis."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deco
Moderater

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 pm

As the paladin rides along on his journey of death and suffering he comes across a great elven city.

He sees many of his own type coming in and out of the gates of this city.

The paladin is interesed greatly in this city, and begins to ride into the gates. He is greatly confused, by what he sees, people gasping at him and whispering to eachother as if they know or had seen him before.

As he passes threw the gates, He hears a voice as if it is comging from the sky,

"My son, My young Prince, Do not let this evil that has corrupted you make these people suffer your wrath, I beg of you my son do not spill blood in this forsaken city, For these are your people, and this is your true home.
Ride north in this city to the sunfury spire, it should remind you of your family and your childhood."

The paladin begins to ride north as he has been instructed, And begins to hear yet another voice, this one more eery and evil than the last,

"LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE, I COMMAND THEE, LEAVE THIS CITY NOW IT WILL ONLY BRING YOU PAIN AND SUFFERING."

He replys to this voice "Why must i leave?"

The voice replys with "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED"

Over come with astonishment of this great city ,he ignores this voice and begins to ride north........
Back to top Go down
MookieBBear
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:28 pm

As Lady Rose learned who everyone is and lessened to their story. One of them told her about how a couple of Amani Blood Trolls took camp near bye and how they captured many creatures and even beings. Her apprentice, Sharine, and Yanatis was very moved and angered by this story and told everyone that we should run them out of this town. Just as Rose calmed Sharine and Yanatis, the beautiful night sky started to taint with black as blood suet. Out from the calmest of nights, a loud painful cry, ever so beastly cried out. As soon as Sharine and Yanatis heard this she darted into that direction, and as kind as a mother to their child Rose ran after them.

There before them stood the blood drenched, demonic looking Amani Blood Trolls. The hole place was horrific.. lil children naked, beaten.. women basically torn apart, unable to walk again.. even dead bodies of men naked and decapitated, with their heads on spikes. By the time this all hit Sharine and Yanatis they were knocked out.. fainted. All was left was the valiant Rose... against the Amani Blood Trolls. Usually Rose the kindness of kind would spare them mercy.. but from the depths of her heart bursted like flame, enraged her body and soul...=sorry in this part of the story it is too horrific for even me to type.. lets just say the Amani Blood Trolls got raped bad=.. Once all the Amani Blood Trolls were brutally murdered by Rose.. she quickly helped Shrine and Yanatis up. After they helped and released all the survivors.

Finally they came by the last cage.. the was very big and dark with a hint of a demonic aroma... But Shrine being the courageous type broke the lock and slowly creped in. Rose stood outside the cage and watched Yanatis disappear into the dark cage, a sudden scream came from Yanatis then Sharine and Rose dashed in finding Sharine weeping her eyes out.. over what looked to be a corpse of a Big Brown Bear(MookieBBear). The bear was drenched in its own blood.. with many scars, brandings and tattoos made by the Amani Blood Troll reaper.

Slowly Rose started to pull Sharine away from this hideous scene. Just then Sharine realises the bear is still hanging on its last strand of life... and Rose quickly and swiftly with one Greater Heal healed the bear to full health. The bear slowly came to.. Unfortunately.. his eyes were still filled with sadness, sorrow, fear, and rage. Which cause him to go into a violent rage knocking both Rose and Sharine to the other side of the cage. Their backs clashing on the black metal bars.. slowly falling down... everything slowly fading.. The last that they see the this Big Brown Bear break through the back of the case running off in to the darkness of the night..

Last edited by MookieBBear on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life the RPG   

Back to top Go down

Life the RPG
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next